We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares our passion for national service, education, and civic pride to join our Education Programs team. We're committed to building a dedicated team that reflects the diverse Atlanta community.
Some things you should know:
• We have a storied, 30+ year history of performing at the forefront of the service sector
• We are a team of fun, high-performing education and service nerds
• Our office is located in West Midtown, one of the city’s best neighborhoods for lunch, coffee, drinks, and shopping (when we aren’t practicing social distancing)
• We enjoy a casual but focused office atmosphere and culture (we roll up our sleeves and get to work)
About the position
As the AmeriCorps Operations Coordinator, you will support Hands On Atlanta’s education-focused programs with the primary focus being our AmeriCorps program. From managing timesheets to systematizing processes and procedures to ensuring operations run smoothly and seamlessly for AmeriCorps members, you will play a meaningful role on Hands On Atlanta’s Education Programs Team. Logistics, relationship building, attention to detail, and data analytics are just a few of the many skills you’ll bring to this role. This is a cross-functional position, which will involve partnering with diverse internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will support our signature events, including MLK Day and Hands On Atlanta Week. This position reports directly to the Associate Director of AmeriCorps.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Track AmeriCorps members’ essential documents and other details related to federal grant compliance
• Serve as primary interface with Hands On Atlanta’s Department of Finance & HR to ensure federal grant compliance & timely submission of required documents
• Manage logistics for AmeriCorps trainings & help coordinate training sessions and team building activities
• Update, disseminate, and analyze program surveys; input data into Salesforce and generate reports for diverse audiences
• Conduct site visits to check-on AmeriCorps members and program operations, as needed
• Serve as a Hands On Atlanta ambassador at community events
• Support Hands On Atlanta’s signature days of service and special events