We're committed to building a dedicated staff that reflects the diverse Atlanta community. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced individuals who share in our passion for service and our civic pride.
Some more things you should know:
- Our work matters and has a direct positive impact on our neighbors
- We provide a competitive salary with generous health benefits
- Our office is located West Midtown, one of the cities best neighborhoods for lunch, coffee, drinks, and shopping.
- We enjoy a casual, but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work)
- We provide a ton of opportunities for professional development through hands on experience and access to our expansive network
Hands On Atlanta is always looking for great talent. Go ahead and send an application!